MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

à edit plus tard, j’suis au taff lol dure vie
Yokoi Himari
Yokoi Himari
爽子さんごめんね!!大丈夫だよ!!
アーティストエリアに忘れ物を持ち帰ってきた!!あとで会うよ!!

Spoiler:
(#) Mar 10 Aoû 2021, 05:08
Anonymous
Invité
Ah !!
No problem, don't worry ! I was just scared for you ; you never know in these kind of events.
Keep me in touch, I'll meet you when you are done. Take your time sawako & himari - Page 2 1f60a
(#) Mar 10 Aoû 2021, 14:57
Anonymous
Invité
hey you im so sorry i lost you oh my god i am a disgrace. you see i was just walking with you when i got distra
(#) Lun 23 Aoû 2021, 04:16
Anonymous
Invité
distracted by somekind of animal that was super cute and then i looked around and you were gone so ipet it more and then i forgot we were together and got tired so i went home and then i just fell asl
(#) Lun 23 Aoû 2021, 04:17
Anonymous
Invité
asleep oh my god i cant write anything without pressing the send button thisis a nightmar
(#) Lun 23 Aoû 2021, 04:17
Anonymous
Invité
so i fell asleep for like tirty minuts and i woke up and remembred the party but i feel so sick and i dont want to puke at somi-sama's house you see
(#) Lun 23 Aoû 2021, 04:18
Anonymous
Invité
i hope you can forgiv me and youhave a great time and you stay safe and im super happy you came to the festival with me for real it means a lot to me and youre a real fried and i like you very muhc and now im being weird so ill just tell you good night and enjoy youself
(#) Lun 23 Aoû 2021, 04:19
Anonymous
Invité
oh and keep your glass always close to yu and protect it with your palm so nobody evil puts some dope in it pleas thank you stay safe bye love
(#) Lun 23 Aoû 2021, 04:20
Yokoi Himari
Yokoi Himari
august 8, 02:34
わぁぁぁぁご連絡してくれてありがとう( ╥ω╥ )
心配してたけど今部屋にいて良かったです(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Spoiler:
(#) Lun 23 Aoû 2021, 13:11
Yokoi Himari
Yokoi Himari
august 8, 02:35
急に消えてしまってびっくりしたけど安全に帰ってきて良かった(。T ω T。)

Spoiler:
(#) Lun 23 Aoû 2021, 13:14
Yokoi Himari
Yokoi Himari
august 8, 02:36
了解です!!気を付けますね!!
先にお友達のフィレックスさんに出会えたから爽子さん気にしないでねひまりのこと(´。• ᵕ •。`)
ひまりも安全に楽しんでますね(≧◡≦) ♡

sawako & himari - Page 2 KD5ZzWS

Spoiler:
(#) Lun 23 Aoû 2021, 13:17
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)