MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

isam & jp

2 participants
isam & jp
   b2ji

JP Jones
JP Jones
2 oct 2021, 20:14
calling...

isam & jp 1f4f2 hey dude... it's jp from mahou. we don't know each other that much but here's the funny thing... i found your number in my dead grandmother's emergency contact book.

Takano Rose et Bak Inwoo ont feelsé sur ce message

(#) Dim 17 Oct 2021, 21:23
Bak Inwoo
Bak Inwoo
isam & jp 1f4f2 hey? jp jones, right? uh, you sure it's not a mistake or whatever? i'm not sure if i ever met your grandmother... can you tell me her name, i'll check. and i'm sorry for your loss...?
(#) Dim 17 Oct 2021, 22:38
JP Jones
JP Jones
isam & jp 1f4f2 uh...thanks, dude? her name's kim gyeongja, she's like... was... eighty-ish? she lives in hinai now, i mean, used to - since she's dead. my mother... ivy jones... no, nevermind. you may have heard something about a kim yeongja? that's her daughter, my mom. dead too.
(#) Mar 19 Oct 2021, 23:34
Bak Inwoo
Bak Inwoo
isam & jp 1f4f2 i think- i think i heard her name before? uh, lemme check real quick [...] yeah, she's in the family register book but my parents aren't close to her, they kinda have this thing going on with almost every members of our family like, they hate everyone? i don't know. i'm sorry for your mom too... it's kinda weird to realize i lost two members of my family i didn't even know about... uhm, i don't think they're going to come to the funerals if that's why you called... i'll- but i'll go, yeah uh... look we're kind of? family i guess? well i don't know how far we are in the family tree but we're there together and- yeah i mean- uh, i'll come to the funeral to pay my respect and to uh- i'm so confused right now. anyway, count me in? or if it isn't the reason of the call uh my condolences?
(#) Jeu 21 Oct 2021, 18:16
JP Jones
JP Jones
isam & jp 1f4f2 oh boy, that's so awkward. i never thought i'd discover new relatives either. my mom's been dead for a while, so if they didn't tell you i guess they just don't care. anyway, i'm sorry your parents are full of shit. it'd been nice to see ya at the funerals, i'll send you the details later. that's fine by me.
yeah... i don't know why i called... i thought it'd be nice if the people granny loved came to say goodbye, but well, that's okay... don't feel forced or anything. but it'd be nice to talk afterward.
(#) Ven 22 Oct 2021, 14:22
Bak Inwoo
Bak Inwoo
isam & jp 1f4f2 yeah me neither... don't worry i'm used to them because being shitty is like they're only personality trait. it kinds of make me happy of you to say that your granny considered me as one of her loved-ones, it's a nice feeling. i'll come. i think we have a lot to catch on and i'd like to hear stories about her. and meet you of course. we're like family now, uh. who would have thought! haha. anyway, count me there. i'll come. see you there then...
(#) Ven 22 Oct 2021, 22:31
JP Jones
JP Jones
isam & jp 1f4f2 i found photos in her stuff, maybe you'd like them back? she wrote letters too. i guess she must have liked you a lot when you were a baby or something. anyway, thanks. uh... that means a lot... bro...? sorry dude, i'm not good at that family thing. let's take things slowly.

Bak Inwoo a feelsé sur ce message

(#) Ven 22 Oct 2021, 23:05
Bak Inwoo
Bak Inwoo
isam & jp 1f4f2 to be honest with you, i'm not good at that stuff either. fuck, you don't imagine the messed up family we are, it's wild but- i'll tell you the good things first because yeah they co-exist with the bad ones... i'd like to see the pictures and read the letters? if that's fine, uh. i don't really have anything to show you from my home actually, my parents are- er- how to explain, they're like not very close to anyone so, yeah. let's just call each other jp and isam for now, yeah. see you there, i need to like get off the phone because i need to be somewhere but yeah, i appreciate it a lot mate, thanks for calling. i'll see you there, let's talk then.
(#) Ven 22 Oct 2021, 23:09
JP Jones
JP Jones
isam & jp 1f4f2 yeah yeah i understand. no problem, i'll give it to you. i have a whole house full of stuff i don't know what to do with. i think i'll sell it or something. anyway, i won't hold you off any longer. thanks for picking up... that was a weird call indeed... well... see ya soon...? i guess? yeah, bye.
(#) Ven 22 Oct 2021, 23:15
Bak Inwoo
Bak Inwoo
happy birthday jp! let's see each other when u can, enjoy your day
(#) Lun 15 Nov 2021, 21:55
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)