MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

C'est un Match !@Koko & @Isaac ont indiqué qu'ils se plaisaient
Isaac Rosewood
Isaac Rosewood
Oh, I see! Don't you miss life in the US too much?
(#) Lun 06 Déc 2021, 00:16
Anonymous
Invité
Oh wow it must have been an unforgettable concert if it was the last one. Hope you keep a good memory of it
(#) Lun 06 Déc 2021, 12:33
Anonymous
Invité
I don't know .. I never think about that. I really love my life in Japan, even if it was hard sometimes. The two are just really different
(#) Lun 06 Déc 2021, 12:34
Isaac Rosewood
Isaac Rosewood
I have great memories of it even if it's weird to think that it was the last one. But I'm thinking of going on stage again next year so I might make some new memories!
(#) Lun 06 Déc 2021, 13:34
Isaac Rosewood
Isaac Rosewood
Life in these two countries is very different at the same time so I think you can't really compare.
(#) Lun 06 Déc 2021, 13:37
Anonymous
Invité
I don't think it's weird to keep only some great memories of the last one. That's sweat and better to only have some bad ones.
(#) Lun 06 Déc 2021, 19:05
Anonymous
Invité
You planned some news concerts ? Great news ! Your fans will be happy
(#) Lun 06 Déc 2021, 19:06
Anonymous
Invité
It is, the life is different here in Japan, maybe because I'm older too. But the two have some good and bad points
(#) Lun 06 Déc 2021, 19:08
Isaac Rosewood
Isaac Rosewood
It's true that when you look at it like that... but yes, I'm planning new ones! Especially to celebrate the anniversary of my last album!
(#) Lun 06 Déc 2021, 21:19
Anonymous
Invité
Are you planning to release a new album ? Not now ofc, but I think it can be a question that your fans will ask
(#) Lun 06 Déc 2021, 21:57
Isaac Rosewood
Isaac Rosewood
I don't know yet... I've started working on new songs but I don't know if they deserve to be released or not.
(#) Mar 07 Déc 2021, 15:55
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)