MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

karma & amu
crédits childish

Anonymous
Invité
yeah, recently they are often pink but i don't really know why... maybe because someone said good things about me and i'm not used to it
(#) Mer 23 Mar 2022, 21:01
Somei Amu
Somei Amu
Omg so cuuuuuute 🥰
(#) Mer 23 Mar 2022, 21:04
Somei Amu
Somei Amu
Who got you blushing like that ?
Anonymous
Invité
karma & amu - Page 8 1f633 karma & amu - Page 8 1f633
Anonymous
Invité
oh well her name's usagi, i met her at the library, because she fell trying to grab a book so i helped her... and we talked a lot, but then she had to go, but we met again because i had to give her book back and we exchange our numbers and now we're talking by text and i don't know why she's making me blush every time she says nice things about me karma & amu - Page 8 1f449 karma & amu - Page 8 1f448
(#) Mer 23 Mar 2022, 21:06
Somei Amu
Somei Amu
OMGGGGGGGG YOU ARE IN LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!
MY LITTLE BOY IS IN LOVE !!!!!!!
(#) Mer 23 Mar 2022, 21:09
Somei Amu
Somei Amu
LOVE isnt lost
LOVE does exist
(#) Mer 23 Mar 2022, 21:10
Anonymous
Invité
no i'm not... i mean i don't think it's love ? i'm just shy and it's awkward because people never say i'm a good person... but it's not love, right ?
(#) Mer 23 Mar 2022, 21:13
Anonymous
Invité
why, love was lost ?
(#) Mer 23 Mar 2022, 21:13
Somei Amu
Somei Amu
I bet everthing that its love 🥰
Do you think of her all the time ? Does seeing her smile make you happy ? Is she the most beautiful girl in the World ?
(#) Mer 23 Mar 2022, 21:16
Anonymous
Invité
i, i don't know ? i don't think so... i mean my exams are coming soon, so my mind is blank because i'm really anxious about how it'll go... hm she has a pretty smile yeah. and she's pretty. i don't know if she's the most beautiful, because all the girls in the world are pretty, you know. even you amu-chan you're beautiful
(#) Mer 23 Mar 2022, 21:20
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)