MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Eisō & Beanie

2 participants
C'est un Match ! @Takahashi Eisō & @Kim Hyunbin ont indiqué qu'ils se plaisaient
Kim Hyunbin
Kim Hyunbin
So you're the not talking just acting kinda guy ?
(#) Mer 02 Fév 2022, 12:14
Takahashi Eiso
Takahashi Eiso
It's much easier to act than to talk. Don't you think?
(#) Mer 02 Fév 2022, 12:40
Kim Hyunbin
Kim Hyunbin
I'm kind of a chatterbox so... Talking is easy for me
(#) Dim 13 Fév 2022, 15:59
Kim Hyunbin
Kim Hyunbin
but acts often have a better purpose
(#) Dim 13 Fév 2022, 15:59
Takahashi Eiso
Takahashi Eiso
Oh, I see. And what do you like to talk about?
(#) Dim 13 Fév 2022, 16:26
Takahashi Eiso
Takahashi Eiso
I saw that you like plants, which one is your favourite?
(#) Ven 18 Fév 2022, 23:50
Kim Hyunbin
Kim Hyunbin
I can talk about anything for hours really... just give me a theme and I'll go off

Takahashi Eiso aime ce message

(#) Sam 19 Fév 2022, 11:02
Kim Hyunbin
Kim Hyunbin
That's a really hard question... I love monsteras because they feel like friends you have to take care of. I like mandrakes because they can be cute if you care for them just enough. I love jasmine because its smell is strong, like it's trying to brighten your day. I like giant sunflower because when you walk pass it, it's almost like they give you a hug... and I like so many more but this text would become a book if I go on.

Takahashi Eiso a feelsé sur ce message

(#) Sam 19 Fév 2022, 11:04
Takahashi Eiso
Takahashi Eiso
It's quite interesting that, I like to see people talking. Especially when they are talking about topics that they can relate to.
(#) Sam 19 Fév 2022, 11:13
Takahashi Eiso
Takahashi Eiso
Oh, you really like plants. It's cute, I think. If you had to advise a plant to someone who doesn't have any and doesn't necessarily know how to look after it properly, which one would it be ?
(#) Sam 19 Fév 2022, 11:15
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)