MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

nino & havan

2 participants
C'est un Match !@Nino & @Havan ont indiqué qu'ils se plaisaient
Havan Solis
Havan Solis
I guess my mom just wants me to be perfect in her own way, not mine?
(#) Ven 18 Mar 2022, 08:23
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
I can see you again !!! If you like ??? Loved it a while ago !!! Couldn't stop thinking about it !!! Because you're talented I mean !!! (´つヮ⊂)
(#) Ven 18 Mar 2022, 14:09
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
Oh, I really understand that, me too... My mom wouldn't let me leave the island remember !!! Exception !! When i met you and... Now !!! I have to call her everyday so she knows I'm safe... I guess that's their own way to worry about us ???
(#) Ven 18 Mar 2022, 14:09
Havan Solis
Havan Solis
Haha you're cute, I don't mind showing you if you want too. I've become less shy since... You know you have to produce yourself in front of a lot of people when you act anyways!
(#) Ven 18 Mar 2022, 17:32
Havan Solis
Havan Solis
Hmm even if it's their way of caring they should try to understand us a bit more. Does she bother you? Mine is the reason I almost don't see my father anymore...
(#) Ven 18 Mar 2022, 17:33
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
Oh !!! I would love too !!!! Missed you so much !!!! And happy for you if you're less shy, it's a good thing no ?
(#) Ven 18 Mar 2022, 21:34
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
Oh yes I think... Mine is scared of the wizards so I try to understand and... Reassure her ? But I'm sorry if yours is not doing her best :((
(#) Ven 18 Mar 2022, 21:35
Havan Solis
Havan Solis
I think it is! Missed you too
(#) Sam 19 Mar 2022, 08:01
Havan Solis
Havan Solis
I try my best. We'll have to prove your mother how great you're doing here I guess :eyes: At least it's kind of cute in that case
(#) Sam 19 Mar 2022, 08:03
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
I'm sure you're already doing great here !!! Had years to ajust !!! But do you like it ??? Law, and stuff ???
(#) Sam 19 Mar 2022, 09:13
Havan Solis
Havan Solis
Well I'm doing great with law since I work hard... And I love acting!
(#) Sam 19 Mar 2022, 09:19
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)