MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

C'est un Match !@nino & @e_witch ont indiqué qu'ils se plaisaient

@Marie-Clémence Everlange
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
hi !!!! oh are you the friend of sawako ? You look like the friend I saw on the pictures ! I'm so glad to meet you :D !!!!

Marie-Clémence Everlange aime ce message

(#) Mar 10 Mai 2022, 03:22
Marie-Clémence Everlange
Marie-Clémence Everlange
Oooh! e_witch & nino 1f633 Hi ! Yes, I am friends with Sawako?! How do you know her? Gosh, I have a lot of questions. This coincidence is too surprising! e_witch & nino 1f631 I'm glad to meet you too !! I hope the pictures were nice .... e_witch & nino 1f62c
(#) Mer 11 Mai 2022, 21:01
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
She's like my sister !!! But older !!! We lived together on the island, before she left !!! and now i'm here haha ^^ I'm so glad to meet you, she told me a lot about you !!! Well nice things of course!!!! and yes !!! you are pretty !!!
(#) Sam 14 Mai 2022, 17:20
Marie-Clémence Everlange
Marie-Clémence Everlange
Like your sister ??? Oh, I think I understand! Sawako didn't tell me much about your island, but I know it's important to her. I think she misses it, actually. It's good that you're here, now!
.... I have a weird question. Do you like birds? It's to test a hypothesis! e_witch & nino 1f440
In any case, you reassure me. Phew! Thank you very much ... And I have a second question! Is that.... Have you ever communicated with Bowtruckle? e_witch & nino 1f60e
(#) Dim 15 Mai 2022, 16:56
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
I'm vexed she didn't tell you about me T_T (no i'm kidding !!!!) I'm happy to be here, so excited to start uni !!! :D I can't wait !!!
(#) Lun 16 Mai 2022, 19:54
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
Yes I really like birds !!! In Artlathan we learnt to recognize them by their singing, I liked that very much !!!
(#) Lun 16 Mai 2022, 19:55
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
THERE ARE BOWTRUCKLES IN MINAMI ? OMG :O

Yokoi Himari a feelsé sur ce message

(#) Lun 16 Mai 2022, 19:55
Miyamoto Nino
Miyamoto Nino
There are a lot in Arlathan but I thought it was only in the forest !!!!!!!!!
(#) Lun 16 Mai 2022, 19:56
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)