MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine
@akane ryujinchi ootd i@little liars

april 27th, afternoon
“How can the muggles find these boring stones so fascinating?” Hair off of her neck tied in tight French plates. Eyes shielded from the sun by large sunglasses. Lips perfectly drawn in an almost natural colour. Nails of a bright summery blue. Body covered by a white dress flowing in the wind. Perfectly tanned skin accentuated by a short skirt and deep v neckline. Arabella captures the attention of the world as she so often does. Mouth around a straw, she lets the iced coffee cool her down as she is standing under the Greek blue sky. Next to her is Akane – because who else would she take with her. She is only in this country because of Seeley, because every time they see each other they get lost in their bodies and their breaths. But Seeley is too good of a student for his own good, and so he is busy, and so he has left her. Teachers informed her she would be rewarded for taking part in activities; so here she is. She has been told magical secrets are hidden within the acropolis, there, on the top of this hill teaming with muggle tourists. If nothing else, she cannot deny these are perfect Instagram opportunities.

“Shall we?” she asks her friend before slowly beginning their walk up the hill. Her body is tired, it is hard for her to deny it. She has never been the best sleeper, but she has spent every single night with Seeley. In a way, once he leaves her when the morning light makes its way through the light curtains of one of the bedroom of the mansion she has gotten for them, she finds herself falling into a deeper sleep than she normally does. And so her mind is aware. It is her muscles that need help. Marks on her skin have been hidden, because she likes to show it off – because the hickeys that he leaves on her would raise too many questions. “Fucking hell my legs are tired.” Akane knows why Arabella has come all the way here, and yet she does not know quite how much time she has been spending with this beau of hers. Why? Perhaps because Arabella does not understand it herself.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine
@arabella hawkins ootd i@little liars

april 27th, afternoon
The sunshine of Greece. Under her umbrella – perfect cliché of an asian toursit – Akane checks that her skin stays pearly, perfect contrast with the tanned beauty at her side. Her agent would be more than pissed if she let the sun kiss her arms or her face – especially because she has a very important audition lined up for her when she comes back. That may be her débuts in a movie, as the lead. Thus nothing is left to chance, her dress covering most of her body. The Japanese girl did not travel this much – work took her all of her time from a young age. So the offer of her friend to come along with her has been more than welcomed – under the promise that she could work at nights. Which has been agreed on without any protest, Freddie being way too predictible on what she intended to do when the moon was shining. So this was the perfect compromise before going home – before facing what Miyo and she have been escaping for the past weeks. A break.

“Shall we?” “Yes.” The greek iced coffee is half melt by now anyway. Replacing tea by this beverage has been hard at first, but it would seem it grows on her. The place is crowded by both sorcerers and muggles climbing up as they are. Or at least, trying to. “Fucking hell my legs are tired.” Arabella seem to experience some difficulties to keep up, even though Akane is not the fastest tourist on earth, taking a lot of pictures for her instagram account. (Having her eyes on a project of series reenacting a mythological story taking place in this country, that was a critical move.) “One might wonder why,” she whispers, before giving her friend a knowing glance. Her lips purse as she wonders out loud : “When was the last time you slept alone?” She even stares at her above her sunglasses, detective in a sundress – who actually has a pretty good idea of what the answer might be - and still not expecting it entirely.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine

april 27th, afternoon
“One might wonder why.” The words hit their mark. Though Arabella’s face is covered by her sunglasses, one is almost able to feel her unamused gaze. Deliciously playful, she was not expecting anything less from Akane, and still she plays the game. “Ha ha ha,” she simply replies, taking in the views for a moment as pictures are taken. “When was the last time you slept alone?” “Well you know I always sleep alone actually, so…” For a while, she lets that statement linger before laughing sweetly. Oh if only she knew. It is strange that Arabella hesitates to speak about the details of hers and Seeley’s sexcapade – there is truly no better word for it. Perhaps it is simply because she does not want to say things aloud, because this is when they become real and set in stone. This is when she cannot pretend for it to not happen anymore. “I know, I know, it’s not what you mean.” She takes a sip of her coffee, pensive. He comes for her at night, leaves her to sleep, and often returns as the sun rises. If he is not away in some school activity, he finds her in the afternoon, as she begins to miss him. “Not since we got here.” Her attention is falsely taken by a shot she must take, and as she aims her phone, she cannot help but let out more: “Often more than once, you know…” Arabella has had men and women she sees over and over again. Not the type to throw away a good thing, she will make sure to keep what deserves to be kept. The most recent example being Akane’s brother Seido who, beyond the sheer annoyance he sometimes caused her, would send her to places she enjoys getting lost him. And so she has seen him quite a few times – she does not really keep track. But never like this. Never has she gone on holiday with a man or a woman she has been seeing – never has she slept so close from them. And yet, even now, as she fully enjoys the company of the one who has become her closest friend since arriving to Japan, somewhere in the back of her head she cannot wait for him to hold her again.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine

april 27th, afternoon
The fake laugh is proof enough she is right – as if any was needed. “Well you know I always sleep alone actually, so…” Silence treatment is all the American is getting as long as she will try to outsmart her friend by playing on words. Phone stored away, Akane takes her time to look at her while drinking from her straw, an unimpressed look on her face. You are dodging the question, thus I want the answer even more, you should know it by then. For the spy of the family, one can say it is a second nature. But Arabella happens to be part of the very small circle of people the actress actually cares about. And her behavior has altered since she started « casually seeing » that boy, that much is certain. “I know, I know, it’s not what you mean.” A damn right pout answers as she gives her time to come up with a staisfying answer. “Not since we got here.” That is news. Serious news, this is, that bring an surprised expression to the unmoving face of the Ryujinchi. But her friend toally misses it, turning around to finish her confession. “Often more than once, you know…” Now her brows frown. “That’s…unusual.” To say the very least. Her opinion on said companion is biased – this is true. But in the short time she has learnt to know Freddie, she would seem to be part of the free species – as her very own Do, the two knowing each other biblically. “But it does explain the tiredness.” A flash of humor, to hide maybe what would appear to be concern. But that she will express in a different way. Because Freddie still has not looked at her. So keeping coffee and umbrella in the same hand, she steals her phone away in a swift gesture, making it disappear in her bag. “Enough. You are cut off.” And from a phone addict to another, that is a big punishment. But she won’t escape by pretending to be caught up in messages… “Wait...were you texting him ?” Her arms cross as she stops her climbing to face her. “That does not really sound very casual to me, Freddie.” Maybe she doesn’t have as much experience as her in this field, but she still is far from being a naive virgin waiting for her prince charming.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine

april 27th, afternoon
Akane’s I know you’re talking shit looks have always been particularly efficient. Perhaps this is why Arabella turns around to take some photos she probably will never post – why would she post something about some old muggle stone house? “That’s…unusual.” She almost lets out a fraudulently innocent is it? But she does not. “But it does explain the tiredness.” She laughs. She laughs because the situation has her feeling strangely uncomfortable and she refuses to think about it – or why she feels that way. And so she laughs at the joke. A laugh that dies slowly as her phone buzzes, as Seeley’s name appears on the top of the screen. She barely has time to type in two words of an answer that Akane takes the phone away from her. “Enough. You are cut off.” “Hey, come on!” she says trying to take it back from her. But already, it is in her bag; already it is out of reach. “Wait...were you texting him?” “No,” she lies as a reflex in face of the inquisition being laid upon her. When her friend stops, she does as well, mumbling some more. “Well I mean yeah, but he was just asking what time I’ll be back, so you know…” “That does not really sound very casual to me, Freddie.” Stopped dead in her metaphorical tracks, Arabella can only look at Akane. She does not want to think about this. This is casual, of course it is, why would it be anything else? She is only with him because he takes her to places not many people can. Though as time passes she has been reaching new heights… But this does not make their arrangement any less casual. “Really?” she asks, clearly on the defensive. “I go about my day, go back to the hotel, have sex with him, and he fucks off to his own room.” It is her time to cross her arms on her chest. “Tell me what’s not casual about this?” She moves closer to Akane, letting people continue their climb next to them. Her iced coffee is finished and so she takes a few steps to discard it in a muggle bin – which needs emptying badly. “Just because you don’t like him and you’ve decided he’s a creep or whatever, doesn’t mean I can’t keep fucking him.” She readjusts her sunglasses. “Why do you keep saying he’s a stalker anyways?”

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine

april 27th, afternoon
“Hey, come on!” The complaint won’t move Akane. Nothing truly can – or let’s say, not much actually can. And especially not her friend begging to sext a bit more her booty call. But is it really. “No.” Her gaze becomes hard. “Well I mean yeah, but he was just asking what time I’ll be back, so you know…”And here they are. She can’t even be half a day with her without texting him. No, that doesn’t sound casual at all. And yet she gets on her high horse. “Really?” Which may make the actress lose her patience. So she lets her lash out, getting read of her cup of coffee in a mirror movement, clearly not impressed by whatever defense she opposes. “Just because you don’t like him and you’ve decided he’s a creep or whatever, doesn’t mean I can’t keep fucking him. And here they were again. Arabella using her gut feeling warning her against Seeley to push back her reasoning. “Why do you keep saying he’s a stalker anyways?” “Sorry, could you kindly remind me when I said anything of the sort those past few days ?” It is an unimpressed look she gives her, taking her sunglasses off so that the other can actually see the few expressions her face is willing to make. And when she is not acting, they are so rare they actually are precious. “That’s what I thought. Stop using that as an excuse.” This is not agressive but clearly ‘you won’t get off the hook that easily’. Her eyes are covered again but she won’t be climbing until they have this talk. “Since I have known you, you haven’t been taking the same man to bed two nights in a row.” As her brother, she seems to blossom when going from a flower to another, so to speak. “Leave alone texting said man during daytime, when you are supposed to be enjoying my company you did request.” Her lips form a pout she has practiced numerous times in front of her mirror – and she would have crossed her arms in front of her chest, wouldn’t be for her umbrella. Instead she grabs it with her two hands, in a clear offended gesture. “Unless it is your way of saying I bore you.” This is defiance. To see where Freddie is able to go just to stay in denial.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine

april 27th, afternoon
“Sorry, could you kindly remind me when I said anything of the sort those past few days?” Her lips part, fully ready to provide evidence to what she has been saying. And yet nothing comes out. Arabella has always been the kind of witch to never get into an argument unless she was certain she could come out of it on top. It is how she was raised, why she feels a need to have the upper hand, the last word. And yet for some reason, when faced with Akane, she found herself to be out of argument, out of reasons, nothing more than a child. “That’s what I thought. Stop using that as an excuse.” Her mouth closes, unable to say anything to save herself. “Since I have known you, you haven’t been taking the same man to bed two nights in a row.” She almost tells her how she fucked Seido two nights in a row before remembering the nights were separated by a never ending day party and they only returned to each other because the offerings were so poor. “Leave alone texting said man during daytime, when you are supposed to be enjoying my company you did request.” Akane speaks to her of things she does not wish to think about. They are ideas and thoughts that she found herself having here and there, which she has decided were not hers to have. And yet, there, under the afternoon sun, it is difficult for her to ignore them when her nose is so neatly rubbed in it. “Unless it is your way of saying I bore you.” “Oh fuck off,” she replies simply.

For a while, she does not say much more. After time has passed, she lets her sunglasses slide off her nose, holds them between her fingers as her eyes meet Akane’s. “You don’t bore me, so stop saying shit like that.” She escapes her gaze for a short moment, thinking of what to say. “He’s like a little puppy, alright?” she finally continues. “He’s all over me, he treats me like a queen, and he makes me scream like one.” The smile on her lips speaks more volume still of quite how nicely he treats her. “I really don’t know what you’re worrying about A.” She closes in the distance between them, towers over her friend even when wearing light sandals. Her hand holds onto the umbrella, bringing it up to a height that allows her to stand under its shadow. “Right now he’s fun and helps when I’m horny. After that who the fuck cares?” She does. But she hides it so well, keeps it so deep within herself that she does not even realise it quite yet. “Sorry I was texting him on our day out, you can keep my phone if you want.”

Keep it so we can just spend time together.
Keep it so I’m not tempted to call him.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine

april 27th, afternoon
“Oh fuck off.” There is absolutely no reaction from Akane, being bulletproof to Freddie’s insanities by now. And her friend having to go to that length only means one thing : she won the argument. Of course, would she proudly state, but in a tone that would make you sound like the most stupid person on earth to ever have questioned that. Silence does not bother her the slightest as she wait for her to admit to defeat. “You don’t bore me, so stop saying shit like that.” “Of course not.” There is nothing sarcastic, just stating facts : who could be bored when graced with ther delightful company ? So she waits. She waits for her to explain herself, to put her thought in order. And so she does. And no feature is flinching to the less-than-subtle description of their activities. Even though she finds that urge to sex anytime the girl can strange, she is no prude. “I really don’t know what you’re worrying about A.” The umbrella is taken away and she stands still, eyes on Bella as she goes on and on, trying to convince her that there is nothing odd about this relationship. “Right now he’s fun and helps when I’m horny. After that who the fuck cares?” “If you say so.” Clearly the American is blinding herself. And maybe for now it is easier to leave her to her dellusion when she isn’t ready to face reality. That may come and Akane notes that she will be entitled to the most infuriating i told you so in history. “Sorry I was texting him on our day out, you can keep my phone if you want.” “I definitely am.” And her own phone will keep hers company. Being away on this trip is actually quite good for her moral – as is mingling in her friend’s business, taking her mind off her own problems. And off her job, that is taking her a lot of time lately, preparing for a big audition for a major production. And as much as it is not like her too flee her responsabilities, she is still a twenty-three years old girl who needs a breather. She grabs her friend’s arm and starts walking up the hill again. “Then maybe we can discuss my upcoming birthday.” Because her agent had something very precise in mind, but she wouldn’t let him – being very good friends with his father – ruin her night. “It is in a little more than two weeks but there is a lot to discuss.” It would be on a school night but that really didn’t matter – every year, it was her day and she enjoyed it to the fullest.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine

april 27th, afternoon
“If you say so.” Gnagnagna, replies her face with a playfulness she does not share with many people. It dissipates quickly, leaving behind a gentle smile which she holds onto for a while. Arabella apologises for not giving her friend more attention, knowing full well how they both crave it just as much as the other. Maybe this is why they could not stand the sight of each other to start with. Because they are both pretty princesses seeing in the reflexion a competition they were not sure they could win. Or at least, that is what the Hawkins faced. There, in front of her, stood this little bit of a woman, with the eyes so powerful they control the room. With time, she has come to learn that the name of Ryujinchi has as much weight here as hers does on the other side of the pacific. Yet, she does not understand quite how much – she might not be able to understand it. They might be two princesses joined in their beauty and in many of the things they choose to display, and still Freddie would probably laugh if Akane ever told her what her family actually did. Are your parents not killers too, Arabella?

She follows the actress as she begins to move once more. Slow steps carrying her uphill, the kasai replaces her sunglasses on her nose. “Then maybe we can discuss my upcoming birthday.” “Merlin, yes. You know I love a party.” This would be the first of such birthdays she would be attending. Already, the mizu has spoken to her about what to expect. Already, she has cleared her calendar. “It is in a little more than two weeks but there is a lot to discuss.” Arabella nods as her attention is momentarily taken away by the fauna that moves in the corner of her eyes. Quickly, she focuses back on the Ryujinchi. “Such as what you will be wearing. We wouldn’t want you to outshine me.” The joke is delivered with such seriousness that is almost does not seem like one. But they know. They know and so the American laughs. “I’m really excited to see you owning it.” They stop to let people pass before continuing their climb. “Is his family coming as well?” She does not give any more precision, but they know. Miyo. The fiancé.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine

april 27th, afternoon
“Merlin, yes. You know I love a party.” “It won’t be just a party. It will be the party.” Because she took in someone to organize it, because i twill be on one of the finest rooftops of Kanto, because of the amazing guest list with several international stars on it. Because it will be so exclusive, because invites will be binded with gold dripped laces. Because everything will be over the top. She deserves it. It is her day, and once a year, she does not even have to try to be the center of attention. She just is. And especially now she needs it. “Such as what you will be wearing. We wouldn’t want you to outshine me.” “Of course not.” And even if the joke is shared, her laugh doesn’t join her friend’s. “I’m really excited to see you owning it.” “That will be a night you will never forget.” Because weeks ago she would have known who to ask for to get the perfect outfit to draw all eyes to her silhouette. But now maybe it would be too intimate a matter – even though this is just, once again, about her image. And as if reading her mind, her friend brings the subject forward. “Is his family coming as well?” “No.” The answer is short and sharp but not agressive, just definitive. “I have no obligation to them.” And she does not really have the best opinion about them either – in addition of not really caring. “But I will extend an invitation to Miyo.” The first name make her lips pinch. Things have been … cold between them since the dinner, having mostly been dealt with by his new assistant, and getting a single message regarding the script she forwarded him. “He is working on the outfit for my Greek Myth audition, I will be seeing him shortly after we return.” And we will need to have the talk we both avoid since then. If there is calm on her features, Arabella knows her enough to imagine how her pulse subtly accelerated. The subject is too touchy for such a sunny day. “Anyway,” she goes on again, dismissing those thougts, “Yejun will grace us with his presence and he would be more than happy to make your acquaintance.” And the talk resumes, about trivial things, the two girls leaving their respective troubles behind – more than aware that, soon enough, they won’t have any choice but to face them again.

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
- gleams of sunshine

april 27th, afternoon
“It won’t be just a party. It will be the party.” This is how Arabella used to speak of her birthday parties. With that pride and arrogance that follows people of their standing who are looking forward to a night during which nothing will be able to move the attention of the world away from them. They continue to speak and to joke and to be together the way they normally are. Long gone seem the words they exchanged earlier, for all that remains is the bond which joins them. “That will be a night you will never forget.” “Ha, if you knew how many guys told me that.” She lets out a mocking laugh. “I can’t quite remember how many…” She wraps her arm around the Ryujinchi as her laugh fades away. “But I’ll never forget you.” How could she? Freddie has found in Akane her other half; so similar that they, in many ways, are probably not the best for each other. But it does not matter. “No. I have no obligation to them.” Without the Japanese even saying it, the American can feel what is to come. “But I will extend an invitation to Miyo.” There is coldness in the words, of course, but the Kasai cannot help but identify something other. Unable to identify it and unwilling to ask such questions about it today, she simply moves past it. “He is working on the outfit for my Greek Myth audition, I will be seeing him shortly after we return.” “As long as he’s making you look great. Otherwise, my offer still stands.” And it will stand for as long as it needs to. The queen of scandals always possesses a few up her sleeves. “Anyway, Yejun will grace us with his presence and he would be more than happy to make your acquaintance.” “Merlin, do you mean dreamy Yejun?” She cannot help but moan at the thought of the actor. “Do you know how long I’ve been trying to meet with him for? But now…” But now, for a strange reason, she does not think about all of the things she could do to him. “Is he still seeing that Quidditch player? What even is here name?” Her hand wafts the air as if to get rid of the thought. “Doesn’t matter. I’d love to meet him.” And with that, they continue to speak of preparations for the party until they reach the top of the hill. There, they join one of these tours de school has arranged for no other reason than to secure extra credit. Photos are taken and conversations are had until the sun sets, until they part ways. Until Arabella returns to Seeley’s arms.

Contenu sponsorisé