MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Invité
Anonymous
Invité
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
— ask for a knight, get the dragon
august 20th, early evening // [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
kei ishigawa was a nice man. odd, in this line of work. seth always thought nice men did not belong in the dark alleys of nagao. but it suited her just fine, for him to be nice and sweet — but mostly, young and still a bit naive. or maybe star-strucked. it had been just her luck, for him to look at her this way. she knew she was pretty of course. it simply was not enough, sometimes. with him, it was. they hazardly met into a bar in hinai, the first time. she had just gotten stood up by her date, poor thing, and he flew to her rescue. she smiled, faked tears and played the part of the girl that only pretended to be strong. she complained about means boys, and lamented on how she would end up alone, because they always broke her heart and they were all the same. thankfully, kei was a different type. she took his hand. they drank. her eyes remained clear as his speech got messy (she’d have to thank bella for the potion that blocked out the alcohol in her blood.) she made him speak about his father — the actual target. later, when they parted, she kissed him on the cheek and slipped her number in his pocket. two days later, he was inviting her to a nice restaurant. playing the part wasn’t too difficult. he was nice. and seth was used to pretend to be someone she was not. this time, when his car stopped in front of the kaze’s dorms, she left him breathless and with red lips.

now, a week later, she had chosen the restaurant. being dante’s sister did help to gather information from a shikigami or two, it seemed. for soon enough after their arrival, as planned, hideki ishigawa that made an appearance. it took kei some minutes to notice the man, it seemed, lost in one his stories that he was clearly embellishing to impress her. but finally, “oh. my father’s here.” it was the only cue she needed. “really ? where ?” she made a show of turning around, and he grabbed her, trying to stop her. “sofia i’m not sure—” sofia turned back to him, her eyelids low. “oh… yes sorry, i forgot, i’m not really the type of girl you should be seeing.” because he talked of his father’s desire to keep the bloodline as japanese as possible, because he told her of the father’s implication in the war in england and the loss of an eye for a country that wasn’t his. “i’m sorry,” kei said. she smiled, teary eyed, and squeezed his hand. “it’s okay kei-kun, it’s not your fault. and i’m used to it, right ? no one introduces me to anyone ever, so.” she kept on smiling, shrugged. he should change his mind. he should — “sorry, truly. maybe we could somewhere else…” her eyes shot up to his. “you should introduce me.” there was something in her voice. something in her eye. there was magic filling her pupils, clouding his, populating his mind. “yes. yes you’re right.” she did not release her magic until they reached the father’s table, until the son introduced her. she was as sweet as she could, with the older man. she was very good, apparently, because she was allowed to sit down and talk about their fortunate mutual love for abraxans. slowly, she retracted the magic from kei. he blinked. she smiled sweetly at him, before he could say anything. “it was so nice of you to have the idea to introduce me to your father, kei-kun. thank you very much.” once more, the eyes clouded. he smiled too then, went to drink some water. she turned her eyes to the older man. he was frowning. “are you alright, son ?” “he is fine,” she answered swiftly. the father scowled at her.  “i wasn’t asking you.” she was losing him. she was losing this. she needed to ask him. she needed to know if he remembered anything about her arrival. if he remembered anything about helping monsieur and madame concerning her. “hideki-san,” her tone made him turn back to her. “you should listen to me.” there was something in her voice. there was something in her eyes. but there was nothing in the one he had left. she pushed her magic harder — and slammed face first into a mind wall. “what are you doing ?” there was a snarl on his face now. fuck. “nothing,” she kept the sweet smile on. “you were trying to get into my head.” “what ? of course not, hideki-san —” “do not lie to me.” fuck fuck fuck. that was when she noticed he was not alone. that his raising voice brought two other men closer to the table. it was on instinct that she sent a pulse of magic towards the ruby hanging on her wrist. this was bad. she needed dante. now.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
icons@vocivus
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
august 20th, early evening // [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
His body still aches. His body still aches because he has been told over and over again that he should be resting. His body still aches because he has been doing much of it whilst doing much which could never be described as such. This evening, Minki rests in the depths of Kuro’s couch. In one of the bedrooms, Yazuo has already gone to rest after a long day spent running around doing these things only children do. Thus yes, Minki rests. He rests for he barely moves, for he remains there whilst Kuro moves against him. “Fuck,” he whispers under his lover’s attention, his head falling backwards as his fingers grab harder at the man’s hair. As he loses himself in the moment, the sound of an opening door grabs his attention, leads him to turning his head to find Maeko’s silhouette coming into the home. “Don’t stop,” he orders as his free hand encourages the witch to join them. They speak with ease like they so often do and as she comes to sit on the couch next to him, as he pulls on her hair and kisses her, he cannot help but smile. To think he almost passed on this, on the fire which burns within him. He plays with her and before long, his kisses trail down her neck, to her newly exposed skin. He speaks of the filth they like to hear and he lets out something of a grown as hands move from one body to the next. In moments like this one, he wonders if he did not perish in that dig and has simply found some kind of beastly heaven made just for him.

“Wait, wait, stop.” Something has hit him so suddenly that the tightening of his muscles awake some of his healing wounds. He has pulled Kuro away from him, pushed Maeko off of him. “Fucking hell…” He sighs. “I gotta go.” All of the heat he felt mere seconds ago has disappear, and so has the lust which was once palpable on his being. Back on his feet, he brings his trousers back up, grabs the t-shirt he had left son the arm rest. “Work,” he simply says for they will understand and not ask questions. Urgency can be seen in his gaze and he does not even wait to leave the room – or tighten his belt properly – before disapparating. He is expecting screams and perhaps blood, something good enough to justify his being taken away from the new life he his loving more every day. Instead, he finds himself outside of a restaurant. “Are you fucking…” In the back of his mind, he wonders why he is the one here, why Dante has not answered the call which was so clearly meant for him. He would have lingered on such a thought had he not identified Seth’s small frame surrounded by more men than there should be; he can see the danger from here. With a sigh, he fastens his belt, runs a hand through his hair in an attempt to hide the marks Maeko has left there, and makes his way to the table. “There you are!” He smiles, Minki. He smiles because the world around him speaks of softness, because the large men must let him get close. He does not look like much, the tiredness of his injuries – and other activities – is visible on his traits. He does not look like much and he is planning on using such a lie for as long as he can. “Sorry, am I interrupting something?” He stands close to Seth. “If I’d known this was a party I would have brought a friend.” All he wants is to kill and of these men, tell the Baku she is a spoiled brat who needs to be more careful, and go back to whatever he has left. But he can almost see the violence in the strangers’ eyes. “Should I go get us some drinks to liven up the mood?” he asks, falsely playful, placing a hand on her shoulder.

icons@vocivus
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
she knows dante is not going to be particularly happy about the calling. she had put herself in danger, had once more tried to handle more than she could bear. she knows, and still there is no hesitation when she sends the pulse of magic. because if even afterwards she would need to get on a chair to look at him in the eyes when she says once more she can take care of herself and that she knew what she was doing (lie), she knows he would come. more or less pissed, depending on his mood, more or less willing to listen to her explanations — she will have to come up with something, she could not tell him the truth — but he will be here. soon. because they take care of each other, always, no matter how fucked up it gets — no matter how bad she is at it. and so she is worried by the men looking at her, she is worried of it all blowing to pieces right in her face, of what it could come to. she is worried, but she is not scared. dante will be here soon. “there you are!” except it’s not her brother’s voice. her head whirls around to look at the gangster that just appeared, and she has to dig her nails into her hand to stop herself from reacting stupidly. what the fuck is he doing here ? this is not him she asked for. she does not need him. she does not need minki to know about this mistake, she does not need him putting his nose in her business and then running back to dante to tell him everything. there is anger in her eyes when she looks at him. she keeps it in. keeps it in and buries it, because no one else is coming, because apparently, tonight it is the korean man to the rescue. wonderful. the korean man who looks exhausted. that’s her luck. “sorry, am i interrupting something?” he is not the one she wants there, and he looks tired, and still she relaxes every so lightly. she knows he would never let anything happen to her. he would not be here, otherwise. but why is he ? where is her brother and his million escape plans in mind ? “if i’d known this was a party i would have brought a friend.” her sweet smile is back. she laughs. “no need, you’re fun enough for two !” she has always been a good actress. maybe it was watching leela, maybe it was dissociating mind and feelings, maybe it was just a natural gift. she knows her act is good. she knows she would be out easily, if she had not tried to get into the other man’s head. “should i go get us some drinks to liven up the mood?” she opens her mouth to answer. she does not have the time to. “who are you ?” her hand curls around minki’s arm, close to her. “a family friend ! he is only here to take me home. my older brother is very protective and do not want me walking around the streets alone at night.” she’s quick, for it’s a half truth. for a lie always sounds better when it’s not entirely made up. “you were here with my son. and i raised him to know to make sure pretty girls get home safely.” why did she have to end up in such a situation with someone that had a brain ? she needed out. she was losing her grip on things, she was beginning to make mistakes after mistakes. “he didn’t kn—” “you are lying to me. i do not like liars.” were his men this close before ? she was not sure. the only thing keeping fear away from her was minki by her side. he would not let anything happen to her. “i think we should go.” she makes to stand up. she makes to stand up, and then the father has a hand viciously gripped around her forearm. her heart jumps in her chest. for seth is no fighter. seth is all brains and smart mouth. and both of those are failing her right now.

icons@vocivus
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
“No need, you’re fun enough for two!” He knows her well enough, Minki. He knows her well enough to know that she is not pleased to see him, that she would rather be with Dante. Just like she knows him well enough to know that he would have preferred to be anywhere but here. For a reason he does not yet understand, her brother is not able to help in this moment, thus he will have to do; thus he plays the game. “Who are you?” Yes, Seth, who is he? In the midst of whatever mess she has gotten herself into, he can only wait for her to take the lead, does not wish to share information which may or may not be inaccurate. “A family friend!” To this he smiles – a truth amongst her million lies. “He is only here to take me home!” The wizards surrounding them are large and though it is often hit or miss, it pushes Minki to feel a little bit more confident. Size does not matter when it comes to magic – he hopes they are mostly here to intimidate. “My older brother is very protective and do not want me walking around the streets alone at night.” “You know how brothers are.” “You were here with my son.” An information the thief cannot help but store somewhere in the back of his mind. “And I raised him to know to make sure pretty girls get home safely.” “A rare breed these days.” It is Minki the teacher, the friend, who stands here for now. He tries his best to match Seth’s upbeat attitude, to try and make it so that they can simply walk out of here. And for a split second, he thinks maybe they could. “He didn’t kn—” “You are lying to me.” A thought which disappears as his traits hardens. “I do not like liars.” The gangster’s grasp on the witch’s shoulder tightens; she catches his hint. “I think we should go.” But they do not. The man has grabbed Seth and for a moment, Minki simply sighs. “Now, now,” says the beast. In a heartbeat, he has moved to the other side of the young witch, let his own hand grab onto the man’s arm. “Let’s not make a scene.” At first, there is only shear strength on the skin. “Cause it’d be a nasty scene.” And then Buruburu is unleashed. A pulse and nothing more for the hensoku does not have the energy for it. A pulse which hits the stranger hard enough that he lets go of the Baku. A pulse which confuses the men for a short instant. On their faces, the feeling is clear: terror. No time is wasted. Minki grabs Seth and pulls her out of the restaurant. “Just keep fucking walking.” There is anger in his voice for he knows full well this is far from over. But he needs space, he needs privacy if he is to protect her like he should. “What the fuck have you gotten yourself into?” He almost pulls her along the streets, into dark alleys and dark corners. “You’ve always been a fucking brat but this—” “You forgot to pay your bill.” They stop. In front of them, two large men. Behind them, another, a father, and a son. “She can be so rude sometimes. Come on” – he motions to Seth – “pay the man.” He does not want to start whatever fight awaits them for he needs to know who is facing him. In the state he is in, he cannot afford mistakes, thus he waits.

icons@vocivus
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
it is not the man she wanted. but he will do. he will have to, for this is all she gets today it seems. it is not going to be a pleasant escape, that she knows. for minki and her, they simply do not make a good team — for themselves. oh against others she is certain they could be lethal. but for that she’d need to make efforts with him, she’d need to see in him whatever dante sees, and this she cannot do. she is good at faking it with people. with ones that she knows so well, for so long, that she literally grew up — she is incapable of acting. she can pretend for a while only, and she does right now. the danger is not coming from the other hensoku tonight. tonight he is the ally she needs. and as he heart jumps in her chest at the stranger’s hand on her arm, as her mind is going into override — this is a territory she does not know, this is a territory where she is defenceless and she hates it — she is oh so glad for the korean man’s presence. “now, now,” she breathes better already. she is still not free : but she will be. “let’s not make a scene.” somehow, she knows it’s coming. “cause it’d be a nasty scene.” is it knowing him, is it being used to it, is it her own hensoku, is it simply the look in the men’s eyes ? one of those. but it makes her react, and she does not fight it when he makes her stand up. she needs out, anyway. she needs to calm down her heartbeat, needs to let her mind come back to the state it always is. she needs to be fully herself again. “just keep fucking walking.” she has the nerves to pinch her lips at the tone, to raise her chin. “what the fuck have you gotten yourself into?” “it’s none of your business.” well. she guessed it is, now, but she is stubborn seth — terribly so. “i did not ask for you.” why was he even here ? where was her brother ? “you’ve always been a fucking brat but this—” “you forgot to pay your bill.” the mouth she had opened to snap at minki is shut once more at the setting they find themselves into. keep calm, she tells herself. you’re not alone. you’ll get out of this in no time. “she can be so rude sometimes. come on pay the man.” her pride burns in her chest, the need to snarl at him and tell him to check his tone with her. instead she smiles as sweetly as she can, reaching into her bag. “my deepest apologies, i’m absent-minded.” she hates it, hates to act as if she was below them. “here, that should cover it.” she hands out some coins, and she quickly steps back close to minki once they are taken. “well then have a good—” “leaving so soon ?” her throat feels dry, at the men coming towards her. it’s pure survival instinct that makes her look at the one closest to her — that makes her finds his eyes. “don’t touch me. turn around. leave.” there is the power in her voice, in her gaze. there is the power and he walks away. “what did you just do ? what are you ?” but that is the problem. that is all she can do. she can only control one of them. she can only be brave so long. her hands finds minki’s sleeve. “get us out of here.” she tells him as if it was easy, as if she could order him around — and in some part of her mind, she believes she can.

icons@vocivus
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
“I did not ask for you.” He knows she did not. He knows it and it is something which worries him. Dante should have been here – he would never have left her behind. Minki knows he is not dead for he would have felt it if he was. And yet, he seems… far away. Too far for him to reach, to grab onto. Dante should be here and he should be resting. But he is not. And so here Minki stands. “My deepest apologies, I’m absent-minded.” He knows Seth enough to recognise the annoyance in her voice, the fact that she hates this moment. Had it been any other day, he would have complained, brought something up to her, telling her how she should just behave. But he cannot risk anything, not tonight. Thus he remains silent, focused on every single movement around them as she goes to offer some coins and returns to him. He could have disapparated, taken her again and melted into the night. But he is too weak to carry out the series of event needed for such an escape. Because they will follow them, he does not doubt it. “Well then have a good—” “Leaving so soon?” He sighs, Minki. He sighs because there is not much else to do as the trap tightens around them. He sighs and still, he waits. He waits because he needs to know what they are all made of. He waits and he would hope that Seth would do the same, follow his lead. Yet it seem this is too complicated of a concept for her. “Don’t touch me. Turn around. Leave.” “Are you fucking serious?” “What did you just do?” The walnut wood slips down into his hand. “What are you?” One of them has gone, if only for a moment. Her rashness might have helped – somewhat. He feels the pressure on his sleeve. “Get us out of here.” “Let go,” he orders in a breath as the first spell explodes. The ground itself rises up between them and the father and his son. Minki’s body turns itself around in an instant, protection spells clashing against the attacks of the last remaining man on their side of the world. The gangster stands in front of Seth, searches for a weakness which he finally finds. The man’s body is pushed back, hits a wall right as another spell zooms past the Mizu’s face. “Get the fuck out!” he shouts to the witch, trying to push back the brute who made its way through the wall. Already, his body complains. Already, the magical strength he possesses weaken. Already, he knows he will not last long. And so, as he pushes Seth away from him, from the fight, as he mutters something, a scream echoes in the night. Blood pools on the ground, comes to greet his feet as the lifeless deformed body of what was once a man falls in a deep sound. The beast turns, murderous eyes looking to make sure the one he must protect has made her way far from him. “Watch out!” Two spells hit almost at the same time. They are so close in time, that the second one forces Minki to almost miss his target. The bombarda takes out a man’s leg – it should have destroyed his heart. But how could he aim the way he normally does when his own body is being projected onto a wall, when the wound on his chest begins to open once more. His wand slips out of his hand as he falls to the ground, trying to catch his breath. In front of him, a father and a son – the father holds a weapon.

icons@vocivus
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
“Let go,” She does. This is bad. So bad. She feels like watching the scene from afar as it unfolds around her. There is fear and panic in her heart, too much of it for her to think straight. To even think about cancelling her own emotions and helping Minki. She is not a fighter Seth, never has been, how could she even help ? There are some frightful sound that escapes her at the bright spells, at the sounds of explosion and chaos. Why wasn’t Dante’s here ? It would have been so much easier with his illusions. “Get the fuck out!” There is only a split second. Then she is trying to back out already, survival instinct telling him to get the fuck out. But she is not certain where. She does not know where to turn, how to avoid missing spells. And where did the guy she controlled go ? She lost track of him. Maybe he will come back. What if she leaves the street and he finds her ? What is she supposed to do ? Fear paralyzes her. “Watch out!” She jumps. She jumps, and she tries to run once more. Her heel gets stucked in a crack on the floor. She falls, hard, painful whimper escaping her. She needs to get the fuck out of here. And she is pushing herself up, when she casts a look at Minki. Why is he not getting up ? Fuck is that his wand ? Oh that is so bad. They are never getting out of here. This is her fault. She can’t do anything, she’s only good with words and they failed her. She needs to flee, to hope they’ll forget about her and only think of the man that caused the damages —

Stop.
Breathe.

Minki came to help her even if he does not like her. She can’t leave him this way. Dante would skin her alive if she let his brother to die.

Stop.
Breathe.
Cancel everything.

Her mind clears in an instant. Hensoku that jumps to life, wraps itself around the fear and the panic, numbs them all completely until she can think again. She finds her own wand. “Expelliarmus,” in an instant, the father is weaponless. They both turn to her, as if suddenly remembering she is here. It is good she had not been a threat that recently. It is good they never think the pretty blond girl can be lethal. She does not have much time to think, to think through which spell she uses. Her memory grabs onto one she heard multiple times, one she had stored away, one she knows will incapacitate the man. It is good her Hensoku keeps her hand steady. It is good it has a perfect tight leash over her emotions, for she would probably throw up at the amount of blood that suddenly pour of the father’s mouth once her spell hits him. She switches her focus to the son. “I don’t wanna hurt you. Just take care of him.” There is no need of power to make him obey this time, and she is thankful he cares about the man. She rushes to Minki’s side, snatches his wand on the floor. “Ok you need to get up and walk,” she tugs at his arm, steady unnatural voice casting the orders. “Come on Minki-baka, you’re too heavy for me.” It’s only then she notices the blood. Fuck. “We get out of here and we heal you once we’re safe. Come on. You know it’s the best course of actions.” She casts a glance around them, the grip on her wand tight in case of another threat. She is not sure how many of the men are out cold.

icons@vocivus
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
For a moment, he slips in and out of the world, Minki. His mind holds onto what stands before him, tries to make sense of shapes and sounds. He knows that should true danger arise, he would come out of it – even if just for a moment. He would throw all caution to the wind and drown the alleyway in an emerald sea. But true danger does not seem to come. True danger remains at bay as the little one takes control of what surrounds them. Whilst she stands, he forces his eyes to remain open. Whilst she stands, he focuses on the others, on the father and the son. The former falls, the second comes to his aid. Something of a smile creeps up on the monster’s lips – she is not half bad when she puts her mind to it. “Ok you need to get up and walk.” She pulls at his arm, and he understands a lot more then. Firstly, he understands just how much his wound has reopened. A flinch on his traits, a growl between his teeth. And then, there is the sheer nothingness which the tired Buruburu feels coming from the witch’s heart. Her hensoku has saved them, it seems. “Come on Minki-baka, you’re too heavy for me.” A few curses escape his lips as he does his best to stand himself up, to use her small frame as some kind of support. “We get out of here and we heal you once we’re safe.” He makes a mental note to prevent her from even attempting to heal him. His trust does not run nearly deep enough. “Come on. You know it’s the best course of actions.” “J-just… shut it.” He needs to concentrate, he needs silence. It is silence which allows him to stand, his back against the wall. Opened fingers grab at the walnut wood; he points it to the men. “Obliviate.” It is too bright. He knows he is overcompensating, offering raw magical strength to ensure his spell will function. The son falls to the ground for a moment – he wonders whether he will even remember that the man lying next to him is his father. But tonight he does not care. Tonight, he slides one of his shoes off. “Portus,” he whispers. Nothing happens. “You fucking… portus!” The shoe begins to tremble, shakes for a moment as a greenish-blue glow emanates from it. Once it settles, Minki bends over to touch it, his other hand holding onto Seth arm – with perhaps more force than necessary. The landing is far from smooth. The beast’s back smashes on the ground as the portkey bounces next to his head. For a second – maybe two – everything remains quiet. Then, slowly, the shoe becomes dust as any trace of their voyage disappears from the earth. “The fuck was that about, Seth?” he asks in a low whisper, trying to steady his breath. His side pains him and he wishes for nothing more than a mage this very instant – he cannot. He cannot because he does not want the witch to risk recognising a member of the gang she should have nothing to do with. “You can’t get yourself in that sort of shit.” He head turns to the side as he spits out some of the blood which has been pooling in his mouth.

icons@vocivus
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
In moments like this, she wished she could be this heartless all the time. She remembers why she threw away her heart in a prison of her own. Because Seth is better when there are no feelings. When it is the case, she always gets overwhelmed. It makes her feel like a little girl, wanting to do tantrums and cry and curl up against her brother’s big frame and pour everything that is not right in her life. But now, she feels more like a woman. Twisted way of seeing herself. She feels powerful. Better. She feels like she is an actual aid to Minki right now, not just the annoying little sister he has to take care of out of brotherly duty for Dante. Now, she takes care of him. Tries to, at least, in her own way. “J-just… shut it.” He barely lets her, mostly uses her as some kind of physical support. She winces against his weight, heels sliding against the ground. Still, she holds her own. Still, she stays quiet. He is still better than her, even in this state. “Obliviate.” There is nothing in her chest when watching the son fall to the floor, barely a thought for him. She is mostly angry, to be honest. She will have to do this all over again. Find other roads to follow. It bothers her. This one was a good one — until it came to this, of course. She watches Minki take off one of his shoe with a slight confused frown. “Portus,” ah. Nothing happens. She almost scoffs. “You fucking… portus!” She bares her teeth a little at his too tight grip, but does not disentangle herself, lets her bellybutton being hooked and her frame disappearing from the street. She stumbles when they land, letting go of Minki. She looks down at herself. There is blood on her white shirt. Damn him. “You owe me a shirt,” she mumbles, thinking about how she had actually paid for that one. “The fuck was that about, Seth?” She looks back at him. The Hensoku still hugs her heart with all its might. She should be grateful and she isn’t. “Not your business.” She has already told him. Wasn’t it clear ? It’s not like he tells her everything he does. “You can’t get yourself in that sort of shit.” “Why not ? Because I’m a girl ?” She scoffs for real this time. Still, she comes back closer to him. To the blood that sips through his clothes. “You need to get healed. Why on earth are you hurt like that anyway ?” What was the point of a having a watch dog if it was hurt ? She makes a mental note to tell Dante to take better care of him. “I accept flowers and jewels for thanking me for your life, by the way.”

icons@vocivus
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
“You owe me a shirt.” He feels like he has run out of ways to tell her to shut up; still, it burns his tongue. For now, he waits, tries to figure out exactly what happened, what lead them to be in the situation they now find themselves in. “Not your business.” He would argue it is his business when he is the one having to come collect her and save her from whatever awaited her. But this is an argument he cannot be bothered to get into, not with the way Seth is looking at him – emotionless like her own heart makes her. Two sides of the same coin, it is surprising their hensokus have not tried to communicate before. He has often wondered, Minki, whether Buruburu would be able to force through whatever laid in her soul, bring back what her powers take away. He has a feeling Dante would not appreciate such an experiment. “Why not? Because I’m a girl?” “Seriously?” he asks, turning his head towards her. “You’re pulling the girl card with me?” His back moves against the hard ground and his traits tighten. “You can’t cause clearly you can’t get out of it yourself. Cause you’re a fucking child.” A few seconds pass and she gets closer to him; he lets his eyes find hers. “You need to get healed.” A scoff; no shit. “Why on earth are you hurt like that anyway?” “Cause my job means I can get more than pricked by a needle.” His gaze looks up to the night sky. “I’m supposed to be resting.” One of his hands goes to his chest, to his heart, to where this tattoo lays – Dante is nowhere to be found. “I accept flowers and jewels for thanking me for your life, by the way.” The calm is instantly broken. “You’ll accept me not telling your brother about what the fuck you were doing.” He wishes he could get up, get out of here and simply move on; he cannot. “Go home, Seth.” She needs to leave so that he can get seen to. She needs to leave so that he can call people she should never know are involved with whatever it is he is doing. She needs to get out of here before she risks running into any more trouble. “Wait,” he suddenly lets out, holding his hand out. “Show me.” The bracelet, the one he has made for her – for Dante. His fingers run along it until he holds onto his wand; weakness forces its tip to shake. The magic does not seem faulty, it should have called for the Baku; the Baku is not here. “I’ll come see you next time you’re in Shadow North. Just to make sure.” To make sure that should she get herself in trouble again, her brother will be able to join her. To make sure that whatever happened tonight will not happen again. “Now fuck off.” And with that, he lays back on the ground, closes his eyes, waiting for her to leave; waiting to call someone to quiet the pain.

icons@vocivus
Contenu sponsorisé