MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

shilo & sad
childish

Kurri Shilo
Kurri Shilo
Fuck I sound so patronizing
(#) Mar 17 Aoû 2021, 17:20
Kurri Shilo
Kurri Shilo
That's not what I mean, wait
(#) Mar 17 Aoû 2021, 17:20
Kurri Shilo
Kurri Shilo
What I'm trying to explain is that I sometimes will have issues I won't tell you about because that wouldn't help, Sad. I still have debts to pay and sometimes it's dirty and dangerous and I don't want to bring you into this, not anymore.
(#) Mar 17 Aoû 2021, 17:22
Anonymous
Invité
we ain't talking about ryo anymore right?
(#) Mar 17 Aoû 2021, 17:23
Kurri Shilo
Kurri Shilo
Ryo was not a thing as dangerous as that, it was just a mistake, and I thought it would bring just discomfort for everyone, and especially you, if you knew. I regretted it. I still do. Now it's worse, but not even the worst.
(#) Mar 17 Aoû 2021, 17:24
Kurri Shilo
Kurri Shilo
I don't think we are. But that's a whole thing I'm trying to say. I don't want to lie to you, but I'm going to, if I have to. I will lie to you and Anla and Dad and everyone I love because I can't lose you. That's what I do.
(#) Mar 17 Aoû 2021, 17:25
Anonymous
Invité
i'm not a fucking little thing you have to protect, shilo. if you can't tell me the truth then what's the point of being friends or more? you won't lose me if you tell me the fucking truth but you will if you keep lying to me and keep everything to yourself. i can help you and not to be in danger. i've always been here for you, that's what we do.
(#) Mar 17 Aoû 2021, 17:31
Kurri Shilo
Kurri Shilo
I know that.
(#) Mar 17 Aoû 2021, 17:36
Kurri Shilo
Kurri Shilo
But I cannot take the risk.
(#) Mar 17 Aoû 2021, 17:36
Anonymous
Invité
what risk?