MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

rina & felix

2 participants
Yume Rina & Felix Gabriel
crédits icons

Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
january 4th
Hey there Rina ! Happy new year !! rina & felix 1f604
I hope you're doing great and had some nice time during the holidays. I miss our chats and our moments together at the uni, I'll see you soon, right ?
(#) Dim 13 Mar 2022, 23:14
Rhee Iseul
Rhee Iseul
Happy new year too you Felix ! I’m so thankful for all you did to me this year, you were a help and emotional support lately :keur: I miss your moments too we will see us pretty soon !
(#) Lun 14 Mar 2022, 00:16
Rhee Iseul
Rhee Iseul
I’m kinda back to practice this year, in a real way this time, not like the other time I promise
(#) Lun 14 Mar 2022, 00:17
Rhee Iseul
Rhee Iseul
I had some nice times and more difficult ones too, but it was for the best. How was your holidays ? Did you see your family ?
(#) Lun 14 Mar 2022, 00:19
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
I'm so glad to read that rina & felix 1f62d If you need any help, you know where to find me. Anytime, really.
(#) Mer 16 Mar 2022, 20:01
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
It was gooood ! We went to Haiti with my girlfriend, we just got back actually. Everyone was so nice to her, made me very happy, i was kinda... scared ?
(#) Mer 16 Mar 2022, 20:02
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
What about you ? Have you seen a lot of people ? What have you done this christmas ?
(#) Mer 16 Mar 2022, 20:03
Rhee Iseul
Rhee Iseul
i know i can count on you anytime i need, i won't hesitate the next time
(#) Jeu 17 Mar 2022, 11:10
Rhee Iseul
Rhee Iseul
oooh really ? that's great, i'm happy for you ! how was it in Haiti ? did you have a nice time there ?
see, there was no reason to worry it went all good between your family and your girlfriend
(#) Jeu 17 Mar 2022, 11:12
Rhee Iseul
Rhee Iseul
not much, i saw my parents a little bit for Christmas but i didn't stay long. you know, with everything that happened with babylone, the lies all that .. i don't go to my parents' house a lot, it's still a bit difficult
(#) Jeu 17 Mar 2022, 11:14
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)