MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

rina & felix

2 participants
Yume Rina & Felix Gabriel
crédits icons

Rhee Iseul
Rhee Iseul
keeping the secret for 19 years is a lot anyway don't you thing ? they should tell us about the other
(#) Ven 08 Avr 2022, 19:23
Rhee Iseul
Rhee Iseul
but i'm glad i finally know him now. having a brother do something is nice in a way, even if the beginnings were quite difficult. especially with this particularly difficult year for me, it was something more that fell on me, something that was hidden from me more. but now I'm really happy to have him with me and as a family
(#) Ven 08 Avr 2022, 19:25
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
I get it... You're hurt and it's more than ok. Sorry, you're right. It is a big secret that's been kept for a long time, yeah... Maybe I should drop mine too, hahaha. I don't want to see my sisters and my mom as hurt as you are.
(#) Mer 13 Avr 2022, 20:45
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
Sorry, I'm taking everything to myself... But I'm glad reading that you're happy to have him now ! And I trully hope it'll be better with your family, that you'll forgive them and they'll repent for what they've done
(#) Mer 13 Avr 2022, 20:45
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)