Adel-Zequiel Wang
Adel-Zequiel Wang
(kiss from a rose)  2e7f70c7d5d31df0ed1138c9389a9900595cfdf4kunst.trbl — she/herIRL : hendery ; @ my untalented ass Avatar, Crédits : 266Messages : 1RPs : 220Gallions :
i am your sweetest nightmare

(kiss from a rose)  Ezgif-10 (kiss from a rose)  Ezgif-11

(sitting on a throne of pain)

tw//:
Disclaimer :
not such pleasure yet
Multicomptes :
vingt-et-un ans ; 99.06.21Naissance & Âge : #C5A852 ; Couleur de dialogue : a very much i-forced-my-way-to-get-into-the-midnight-club type of guy. Occupation : n/aParticularité(s) :
TRY GETTING YOUR GRIP
ON MY FREEDOM

(༄) kell brekker ; a beautiful pain in the eyes
(༄) rose savage ; a demon in disguise

Relations :
LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU COULD
HEAR MY SECRETS

(༄) kell brekker ;
I'LL TEACH YOU ABOUT NIGHTMARES

(༄) kell brekker ;
BE MY VALENTINE

(༄) cian yezhov ;
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE

(༄) rose savage ;
KISS FROM A ROSE

(༄) kell brekker ;
BUILDING AN EMPIRE

TEXT ME WHEN
YOU'RE FREE

(༄) w/ rose ;

(༄) w/ nae ;

Plume à Papote :
— ÉLÈVE ❝ hottest kisser of the year
(kiss from a rose)  2e7f70c7d5d31df0ed1138c9389a9900595cfdf4
IRL : kunst.trbl — she/her
Avatar, Crédits : hendery ; @ my untalented ass
RPs : 1
Gallions : 220
i am your sweetest nightmare

(kiss from a rose)  Ezgif-10 (kiss from a rose)  Ezgif-11

(sitting on a throne of pain)

Disclaimer :
tw//:

Multicomptes : not such pleasure yet

Naissance & Âge : vingt-et-un ans ; 99.06.21
Couleur de dialogue : #C5A852 ;
Occupation : a very much i-forced-my-way-to-get-into-the-midnight-club type of guy.
Particularité(s) : n/a

Relations :
TRY GETTING YOUR GRIP
ON MY FREEDOM

(༄) kell brekker ; a beautiful pain in the eyes
(༄) rose savage ; a demon in disguise

Plume à Papote :
LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU COULD
HEAR MY SECRETS

(༄) kell brekker ;
I'LL TEACH YOU ABOUT NIGHTMARES

(༄) kell brekker ;
BE MY VALENTINE

(༄) cian yezhov ;
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE

(༄) rose savage ;
KISS FROM A ROSE

(༄) kell brekker ;
BUILDING AN EMPIRE

TEXT ME WHEN
YOU'RE FREE

(༄) w/ rose ;

(༄) w/ nae ;

kiss from a rose
— i need comfort
As he sat down, he let out what felt like a never ending sigh. his face in a quite visible frustrated pain — or maybe that was just him being way too dramatic again —, he looked at his beloved bestfriend. « oh lord, rosie-rose. ». the pretty flower stared at him, her expression being a perfect blend of fun and despair. « what now, azie-az ? ». she was used to it by now. the complains. the rather common dramas happening in his boring life, and also, the multiple boys affairs. she knew him by heart, and she knew she did not have to worry at all — this time again. « i am doomed » he said, putting his face between his hands as rose was ordering a roku tea for him in a silence mode. that was his way to feel much calmer. when he was still a kid, his grandma used to always pour him some when he cried. and rosie knew that too. « i don’t know what to do. ». his face became much more serious, this time around, as he was visibly trying to recollect his memories, his self-control, and some senses. « i have been waiting for him to come back in my life forever. » « you’ve been searching for him, not waiting » corrected the young girl. « true, well, that’s not the point rosie-rose ! ». she let out a scoff. « the thing is. » he took a deep breath. « i don’t know. i feel like kell — and i know damn well he doesn’t care about the face of a fucker i am — deserved for me to be, at the very least, honest. don’t you think ? i know he’s been fucking around. and this girl is cute. not as cute as me, sure. ». he stopped and they shared a laughing smile. « cian is absolutely everything that i was looking for to feel at peace with myself. but now that we share the same language, it feels like i can’t even talk to him. isn’t it funny ?! ». a pause as the cup was put down the table, right in front of him. « i still love him the same. » as the tea was going through his throat , he visibly felt less tensed. he could be back at being him again. « and now, it’s worse, he’s super hot. kell’s hot too, don’t you think ?! ». his blabbering was going non stop, as they usually would, together, around a cup of tea. or in the most serious cases, around a strong drink at the howligan’s — which was also the occasion for them to enjoy the sight of @alistair ogden wiping off some tables, his arms showing. after all, their hearts were very much weak when it came to men — and az was proving it once again.
@rose savage
hrsy.

Kell Brekker aime ce message

Takano Rose a feelsé sur ce message