MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Felix & Lloyd

2 participants
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
Just a few days. Needed to prove to myself that I could, even if it means nothing. I'm not sure what I'm looking for here.
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:35
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
What's an interesting match tho ? An unexpected one, or exactly the one you're looking for ?
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:35
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
You're not sure what you want but you've decided to indicate that you only want one night stands? Isn't that ironic, Felix?
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:37
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
An interesting match is obviously something surprising, something out of the ordinary.
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:37
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
There's no irony in this. What I want may be different than what I need. But I have to try it first to really know that. Don't you think, Lloyd ?
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:41
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
Well, maybe I'll keep standing out, then.
And you, what is it you're looking for there ? And more importantly, what is it that you need ?
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:42
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
You're pretty wise, from what I can see.
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:45
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
What am I looking for ? Just something to keep me busy for a night, nothing more.
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:45
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
And what I need... it's still too early to tell you.
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:46
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
I'm like an old turtle, I say wise things but only a few understands. The best ones, obviously.
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:50
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
Why do you want to be busy? Don't you like having some time with yourself and nothing else? It's important to be able to enjoy oneself.
I don't have anything to do for a few days or weeks (or at least don't wanna do anything), got plenty of time. I'll wait till you see fit to let me into the secret.
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:51
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)