MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Felix & Lloyd

2 participants
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
It's not a bad metaphor, being an old turtle can sound smart.
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:53
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
To have time for yourself is to waste time. It is more pleasant to spend time with someone, especially for one night, than to be alone doing nothing. Don't you think ?
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:54
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
Do you think you would be patient enough to deserve to have answers?
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:54
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
Yeah, that's a very.... caribbean metaphor. Sorry. Habits.
(#) Mar 21 Juin 2022, 23:59
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
That's one way to see things. Kinda sad, if I'm honnest. But also very right. Being alone is not something I want, right now. Every company is good company, then. But in more normal times, I guess I feel I'm better by myself than with bad company. Although... that means we need to define what's a bad company, and that is something that might shift, depending on the day and how you feel.
(#) Mer 22 Juin 2022, 00:00
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
Sorry. Do I talk to much?... I'm patient. Are you patient?
(#) Mer 22 Juin 2022, 00:00
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
You don't talk too much, don't worry. I guess you just need to use a lot of words? But that's okay.
(#) Mer 22 Juin 2022, 00:03
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
I am patient. So everything is fine, right ?
(#) Mer 22 Juin 2022, 00:04
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
I do. Will try not to, wouldn't want you to get bored.
(#) Mer 22 Juin 2022, 00:06
Felix Gabriel
Felix Gabriel
Yep, everything is good. Patience is nice. Builds up atmosphere, expectation and just a little bit of tension, doesn't it?
(#) Mer 22 Juin 2022, 00:07
Lloyd Marsh
Lloyd Marsh
You don't have to change or force yourself to be someone else. Getting to know someone is about learning to live with their way of being.
(#) Mer 22 Juin 2022, 00:09
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)