MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

noé & nanashi

2 participants
C'est un Match ! @noé & @nana ont indiqué qu'ils se plaisaient
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
are u fkn kidding? go out, nono, you're young. don't waste your time on an app...
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 20:08
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
long term relationship, are you serious ??? tell me it's a joke, 'cause I'm laughing rn but it's nervous
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 20:19
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
omg... of course it's a joke. u are so naive. u will die cause of that app.
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 20:29
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
okay I can stop being cringe behind my screen. it's just an app nana, it' won't give my address nor my credit card infos, promise
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 20:34
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
omg²... not what i was saying, you do whatever the fuck u want with your info. but don't stay the head on your screen if you want to have your fun and enjoy your life. real people are out there love, not on a frickin app that will just, maybe, put a guy or two in your sheets for nothing but fun
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 20:38
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
altho you can give me your card info, i'll take good care of it. mama knows best noé & nanashi 2764
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 20:38
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
fun must have a start right, it can be here. who said it's not what I'm looking for, a guy or two in my bed and nothing more ? I'm too young for something serious
I'm sure you will noé & nanashi 1f602 my dad would take good care of you too when he'll find out you're using his money, because I'd say you stole it from me
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 20:47
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
oooow, you'll go tell your daddy about me like a little snitch? and then you say you wanna be your own man, not the one he wants you to be, huh? grow a pair, nono
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 20:49
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
and babe, of course u don't want anything serious, i hope so for u. but guys on an app and real ones are not the same. u call me once u have your first real match and discover, when u wanna meet him, that it's just a perv with cross-eyed and some drool on his shirt
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 20:51
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
for this kind of business, of course I will, it's still his money since I'm not working. will you teach me how, 'cause yours is some kind of a thing for what I see here
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 20:55
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)