MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

noé & nanashi

2 participants
C'est un Match ! @noé & @nana ont indiqué qu'ils se plaisaient
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
yeah I know, I'm a puppy, I know nothing. I hate this with you "adults", your need of treating young ones like dumb asses... but well, what should I know, I'm new in the shag's area (maybe you should try something different, like love and not just sex, just sayin)
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 20:40
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
I'm a crash test now, love it noé & nanashi - Page 4 1f602 don't worry I'm not that innocent, you didn't shock me here
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 20:41
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
hey. you get down one step here. i'm not treating you like a dumbass, trust me you'd know for sure. i take some fucking time to make sure you don't make the same mistakes i did because no one was kind enough to care for me. so you better say thanks at one point instead of insinuating i'm not capable of love or affection.
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 20:57
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
you do now that prostitution is not a "calling", right ? i never dreamed of it like becoming a princess or a firefighter. so, yeah, you must know that something or someone broke my heart at some point and drove me to that. so don't be all condescending and shit with things that might really hurt me.
see. now, your a bit of a dumbass.
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 21:00
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
did I step out of line ? or say something ?? if I did, I am trully sorry. I didn't meant to upset you, Nana, merlin's butt, I'm so sorry... of course it's not a dream job, I never said or thought something like this, omg. I'm not, condescending, or maybe by text it sounded like this but this is not how I behave, at all. I know you're trying to help me, and for that, I'm really grateful, and sorry, for what I said, for hurting you
(#) Ven 10 Déc 2021, 16:41
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
please don't be mad at me
(#) Ven 10 Déc 2021, 16:41
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
stop worrying love, i need more than that to be really hurt. i just got triggered with that "love not sex" bullshit.
(#) Dim 12 Déc 2021, 22:27
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
god you really are like a child who needs his mommy's love... you're almost cute
(#) Dim 12 Déc 2021, 22:27
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
I'm sorry, I don't really think sometimes, I should have known it'd be wrongly interpreted
(#) Mer 15 Déc 2021, 09:36
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
seems I am yes, sadly... almost cute ? you're starting to be soft on me, be careful Nana
(#) Mer 15 Déc 2021, 09:37
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
well, you wanted to take a shot at me, in a way it worked. stop overthinking now
(#) Mer 15 Déc 2021, 09:47
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)