MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

noé & nanashi

2 participants
C'est un Match ! @noé & @nana ont indiqué qu'ils se plaisaient
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
(yeah, I saw it, sorry)
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 14:14
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
I'm always nice... and besides, I'm sure you'll find other reasons to slap me anyway.
there are, things, you don't know about me, believe me I know what I'm talking about. it's always "just in case", even if we think otherwise. I mean, this app is a "just in case" thing too, you can't properly think you'll find your soul mate on something like this, dicks to jump on okay, but this shit ? nah
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 14:18
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
is this why you're here Nana ? really ? the long kind of relationship ?
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 14:19
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
hahaha, i will, prepare your cheeks.
look babe, we all have things in our life that change our plans and come knock at our door at some moments when it's not expected. i don't need to know your past and your story to get that, and you don't need to have an "excuse" to feel it either. it's the reason why you have to enjoy every minute of your godamn life. don't be careful. that's what i mean, with the "just in case" thing. you will always get back on your feet somehow.
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 18:44
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
and no, god, of course i'm not looking for anything serious. neither here or someplace else. i'm looking for clients babe. business. not love. i won't spit on a good shag tho, but i'm not even that hopefull.
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 18:46
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
please be nice with them
I'm sorry... I am, that's why I'm here, to enjoy my life while I can. even if it's with a drooly guy or some other weird shits.
you really are making a good mom when you don't bark you know
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 19:40
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
yeah, that's what they all say noé & nanashi - Page 3 1f60b even for a shag people here are not enough for you, high standards... that's logical considering your job and all the low butts and stuff you must see everyday
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 19:41
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
good then, u do that. but do it also OUT HERE, nono, don't play hide and seek behind your phone.
and i'm an amazing mom, don't need you to know that. ruff, ruff, grrr
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 20:13
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
love. you have no idea how classic people are. good shags, like really fucking good ones, are rare. i don't have high standard, i just now how low it can be (god, i'm making myself sad writing that, i just someone that can fuck me good is that so fucking hard to ask ?!)
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 20:17
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
oh. a mom should not say that to her child, right ? maybe i'm not that good with you after all. you'll be my first pancake so that i'll be good to hana 🥞
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 20:18
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
I will, promise.
carefull not to get too big for your boots here. you really need to stop with this dog shit, I might get vexed
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 20:38
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)