MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

noé & nanashi

2 participants
C'est un Match ! @noé & @nana ont indiqué qu'ils se plaisaient
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
it would've been a bad thing if I wanted something serious ?
wow that's such a cynical view of the all thing... I'm on it, I'm a guy on an app and a real one, don't think both are that different
why are you on it anyway if it's such a shitty place ? don't tell me you're in this kind of guys... well I guess we all have your kind of fetish but still. you're not that old to be that jaded nana
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 21:01
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
and stop callin' me nono, I'm not a puppy or smth
(#) Sam 04 Déc 2021, 21:02
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
hahaha... jealous of my balls ? you have weird expectations, but i'll take it
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 00:23
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
well in my world, u're too young to want something serious. u're too young to actually know what you want, anyway. but it's not bad if you do, only a little sad maybe.
i'm ok with shitty places and shitty people, coz i know what i'm looking for. if it were a fetish, i would be really lame... so no, it's no fkn fetish... but babe, u kinda are a puppy or smth, in the way that u are still in trainin. so u should listen to the old dog when it barks to you to be careful, don't hope too much and that u fckn should go out in a bar. or even in the library if you like them all smart and shit for all i care.
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 00:31
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
i'll engrave a whistle with nono written on it. it'll be the cutest.
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 00:33
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
at least I have some, that's good start... expectations I mean, well and balls too, anyway
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 09:08
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
if you knew, my life is sad, and maybe I won't have time waiting to be older for getting a taste of what serious is...
then, train me so I won't be a puppy anymore, it's annoying. you sound like a mom, not mine she wouldn't say this kind of things to me but still. if someone matches with me I send you his profile so you can tell me if it's sage or not okay ? old dog wize's advice
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 09:09
Noé Águilar
Noé Águilar
do you want me to wave my tail too when you'll blow ? merlin's butt, shut up with this. I'm unmatching you, bye
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 09:09
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
UN-fucking-GRATEFUL
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 10:04
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
(omg... my message got through, you didn't even really unmatched me. definitely no balls, baby)
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 10:15
Yamada Nanashi
Yamada Nanashi
i'll train you alright. i'm a mom already, i can add another children to my collection (better be nice with your little sister or i'll slap u in the face)
but don't give me shit like "maybe i won't have time", otherwise you can stop your life right now. coz yeah maybe you're gonna be hit by a broom tonight, or eaten by a big creature. who fucking knows. u do whatever makes you feel good, but only because it does, not because you feel like u "need" to, just in case. we all have a deadline, we just don't know it.
(#) Dim 05 Déc 2021, 10:21
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)