MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
it happened that my ex boyfriend is done with me when he just said the opposite, i needed to write something about to not burst
(#) Ven 05 Nov 2021, 08:21
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
ofc i'll find another story about the song for the fans lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 6 1f44c
(#) Ven 05 Nov 2021, 08:22
Naomi Zabini
Naomi Zabini
Well good luck to explain this to the fans . Maybe you just should try to turn this as an old friendship. Sometimes friendship can turned wrong and it's hurting the same way. Or you also can face your fans and just start you know, saying its a break up song and that's it. I mean, I don't believe in the fact that you have to live something to write something. Otherwise science fiction movie or books wouldn't exist, I think poetry and song lyrics can be the exact same. Maybe you think of a situation and you just write about it. Anyway beautiful song, I mostly wish I was the ex boyfriend so I could say 'look she wrote this beautiful song to me"
Haha men don't deserve women. Period.
(#) Ven 05 Nov 2021, 08:41
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
your mind is amazing, lior. you know it, right ?

Naomi Zabini a feelsé sur ce message

(#) Ven 05 Nov 2021, 20:49
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
it could fit to a friendship breakup as well as a love breakup, i don't need to give people any details. it's just a song for when you and someone you like part away.

Naomi Zabini aime ce message

(#) Ven 05 Nov 2021, 20:51
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
i don't want him to be proud of this song tho
(#) Ven 05 Nov 2021, 20:57
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
for sure men don't deserve women lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 6 1f62a  i wish i could date girls and start everything all over again
(#) Ven 05 Nov 2021, 20:58
Naomi Zabini
Naomi Zabini
Date girls then
(#) Ven 05 Nov 2021, 23:27
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
but i'm not into girls... i just wish i was lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 6 1f629
(#) Sam 06 Nov 2021, 09:54
Naomi Zabini
Naomi Zabini
hahaha the call of the d....sometimes there nothing we can do about it

this is a non-professionnal conversation, don't tell the boss lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 6 1f60e

how have you been lately ?
I'm telling you again, but you were amazing for Halloween !
Loved your outfit ! glad to see you're still well surrounded
(#) Dim 14 Nov 2021, 12:50
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
OMG can't believe you said it... lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 6 1f602
(#) Mer 17 Nov 2021, 13:43
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)