MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
LOL lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 8 1f602 what a great christmas gift ; did he let you know by himself that it was over with his girl ? lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 8 1f601 so glad for you, spending christmas with your son in the us is a good way to end the year, send me pics of the both of you pls lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 8 1f618
(#) Dim 19 Déc 2021, 19:45
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
okay, i trust you anyway, you'll do the good choice ! just lemme know about the results lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 8 1f62c
(#) Dim 19 Déc 2021, 19:47
Naomi Zabini
Naomi Zabini
Hi Somi how are you feeling these days ? Are you feeling better ? I hope you and your family and your friends are all okay ! I just saw the pic that you post when you were skiing m !! What a good choice I'm so happy for you ! By the way thanks again to your friend for the invitation to your birthday ! This guy knows how to please lol I hope you enjoyed the rest of your birthday celebration after I left ! And I hope you liked my gifts hehe !

Somi Hanaoka a feelsé sur ce message

(#) Mer 23 Fév 2022, 00:37
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
lioooooor lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 8 1f49e i'm feeling better, i got so much things to tell you about my trips. skiing was great, i had a great time with my friends lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 8 1f607 and i met my father earlier, you know. it was intense and i don't know if i have recover from this so i think i'll go there soon again.

Naomi Zabini aime ce message

(#) Sam 05 Mar 2022, 16:29
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
but i'm not forgetting music !! i swear lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 8 1f61a i'm all ready for what comes next.
(#) Sam 05 Mar 2022, 16:30
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
your gifts were AMAZING ! thank you so much, thank you for caring and thinking about me always, you're like the best person i met through work yk

Naomi Zabini aime ce message

(#) Sam 05 Mar 2022, 16:32
Naomi Zabini
Naomi Zabini
Thank you sweetheart ! I'm glad you liked your gift ! Can't wait for you to tell me everything about your trips ! When I called you in december I felt like I was maybe disturbing you so I can't wait you to tell me everything soon ! Let's have a small teatime or lunch together soon !
(#) Sam 05 Mar 2022, 22:31
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)