MIKROKOSMOS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Fermeture du forum
Suite à une refonte complète, Mikrokosmos a fermé ses portes et la communauté a fait ses bagages sur une nouvelle plateforme et vers un nouvel univers. Le forum n'est accessible qu'aux anciens membres encore inscrits.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
i wish my mum was as cool as you, i would have received great advices to manage boys lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 7 1f602

Naomi Zabini a feelsé sur ce message

(#) Mer 17 Nov 2021, 13:45
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
i've been doing well, i'm focused on the album and the fans, no time for love or distraction now

Naomi Zabini aime ce message

(#) Mer 17 Nov 2021, 13:47
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
you were incredible in your halloween outfit too, just as beautiful as in tje motives i don't how you're doing it
(#) Mer 17 Nov 2021, 13:48
Naomi Zabini
Naomi Zabini
Hahaha you're cute ~~ I'm doing it naturally I guess. .
I really love the song anymore! It was a great choice to add it to this album, it will touch international fans !
(#) Mer 17 Nov 2021, 22:00
Naomi Zabini
Naomi Zabini
Hahaha don't compare me to your mom, I'm sure your mom loves you and is able to have a girl conversation with you! The fact is that parents use to know you since you're kid, and they educate you the way they think is the best. Don't forget your mother was your age, and she had you, so she knows what sex is. If she doesn't seem as funny as me it's just because she's your mother and she keeps on being worried about you, she still see you as her little baby and probably don't want you to be sad because of boys. I don't consider you as my baby. I consider you as I don't know, a little sister ? And it's very different.
(#) Mer 17 Nov 2021, 22:09
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
nah my mom would want me to remain a virgin until my old age to protect my career, not my heart lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 7 1f601 it always has been the priority over me, over my dad and everything else : success lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 7 270c
(#) Ven 19 Nov 2021, 20:06
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
am i like a little sister for you ? really, nee-chan ? lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 7 1f618
(#) Ven 19 Nov 2021, 20:07
Naomi Zabini
Naomi Zabini
Sorry my dear I have been so busy !!! Just for your information I've heard that this guy we talked about, your ex boyfriend or boyfriend I don't remember, was going to apply to the agency. So don't be afraid if you bump into him the day he will take the test
(#) Sam 18 Déc 2021, 18:30
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
no worries, lior. i know you're a busy woman lior aarons & somi hanaoka - Page 7 1f618 how are you tho ?
(#) Dim 19 Déc 2021, 12:07
Somi Hanaoka
Somi Hanaoka
well, okay... thank you for that information, i shouldn't be surprised to read that i knew he wanted to become idole too. you're the one who makes him pass the test ?
(#) Dim 19 Déc 2021, 12:07
Naomi Zabini
Naomi Zabini
I'm fine ! It's mostly Xmas so I can't wait to be with my son ! I think we're gonna celebrate in US I have some friends there and he will see his father as well.

By the way

... THIS ASSHOLE FINALLY BROKE UP WITH HIS BITCH
Anyway. Yes I'm one of the people who will make him pass the test. If he's chosen to become one of our trainee I will make sure he understand the assignment.
(#) Dim 19 Déc 2021, 12:45
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)